It’s nearing the end of picnic season, which makes me a little bummed, but hopefully I’ll be able to sneak in one more before my hands get too cold being outdoors without gloves.
I’m a big fan of picnicking, and wanted to share with you some of my favorite sandwiches and snacks to bring along, as well as some other items I deem useful. I’m still on the hunt for the perfect picnic basket, so if anyone has any recommendations, please share!
- fig jam/arugula/prosciutto/asiago
- goat cheese/grilled veggies
- gouda/chicken salad
- cream cheese/cucumber
- dates stuffed with almonds
- honey/jam/peanut butter/chocolate spread
- beverage: wine, of course! I store mine in my corkcicle canteen
- blanket: very important. I adore my tarpestry
- basket: as I mentioned… still on the hunt!
- utensils: I want to invest in some nice picnic utensils, plates, cutting board and knife. Again, recommendations are highly encouraged.
- books, music, and a perfect location are also good to have on hand🙂
I highly recommend you give the sandwiches a try. Tres delicious. Happy picnicking!!