Yikes! My blogging average has not been very good lately, and for that I apologize. Summer was crazy and Fall has started on an equally crazy note. Maybe sometime soon I’ll find the time to update and share some pictures (fingers crossed).
Anyway, how is everyone?
This is going to be quick – much to get done!! Every morning, I spend a little bit of time reading some articles, and this morning I came across this one, that talks about 7 things to do for a good morning ritual. If you want to read the article in its entirety, click the link. If not, here’s a summary of the recommendations:
The morning ritual that will make you happy all day…
- Have something to look forward to: Plans with a friend are always good.
- Manage your mood: Don’t check email. Do what gives you a feeling of control.
- Eat breakfast: If you eat nothing and end up killing someone, well… I hope it’s not me.
- Do something you dread: You’ve got the willpower. And you’ll feel so much better afterwards.
- Send a “thank you” email: Yes, it’s that simple. Really.
- Plan how you’ll deal with challenges: Think about the worst that could happen and it probably won’t.
- Kiss somebody you love: If this makes you late for work, feel free to blame me
That’s all the time I can spare for now, folks! Enjoy the rest of your day 🙂