Hello beautiful people!
Chile has been getting some positive publicity lately and promoting tourism within their borders. Being a supporter of all things travel, I figured I would help them with their promotion; plus, I think these sort of information tidbits are beneficial to any travel bug 😀
- Beaches. With thousands of miles of coastline, Chile is almost a country entirely of coastline.
- Desert. In northern Chile, there exists San Pedro de Atacama with awe-inspiring skies.
- Patagonia. I don’t think I have to say more. Just know in southern Chile, Patagonia = awesome.
- Art. Specifically, street art in Valparaiso; it’s badass.
- Food. Need I say more? A wide array with amazing flavors. Try it all.
- People. Good people are quintessential to a positive travel experience. Apparently, Chileans are just that.
- Sandboarding. It’s on my life to-do list, why not add it to yours?
That’s all I’ve got right now. I just made these ah-mazing plant/veggie burgers so stay tuned for a recipe and pictures at some point! I love when healthy tastes good.
x’s and o’s