Dudes and Dudettes –
I came across an article a while back about building up mental toughness. The holiday season can sometimes be stressful, so I figured now was as good a time as any to share the wealth. Happy humpday, you’ve got this!
Be a mental boss with….
- Emotional stability
- Readiness for change
- Detachment (focus on what you can control)
- Strength under stress
- Preparation for challenges
- The right attitude toward setbacks
- Endurance in the face of failure
- Unwavering positive outlook
- A strong inner compass
- Uncompromising standards
Remember my turtle does, becoming a mentally strong person takes practice and mindfulness, so don’t be discouraged if changes don’t occur overnight. Identify your bad habits, learn from and replace them with good ones. You are all awesome and should treat yourself accordingly.